The European Defence Fund (EDF) has published a call for independent expert evaluators to assist in the evaluation of proposals and in the assessment of their ethical and financial aspects. Experts must be nationals from a Member State of the European Union and will be chosen on the basis of their skills, experience and knowledge relevant to the tasks which will be assigned to them.
These experts will have a high level of expertise and professional experience in a military context regarding the research and development of defence products and technologies or management of defence capabilities development projects/programmes in a national, European and/or NATO context.
Some thematic areas are:
- Defence medical support, Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear, (CBRN), biotech and human factors,
- Advanced passive and active sensors,
- Digital transformation,
- Energy resilience and environmental transition,
- Materials and components,
- Air combat,
- Air and missile defence,
- Ground combat,
- Force protection and mobility,
- Naval combat,
For more information click on the following link.