Erasmus+ is the EU’s programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe. It has an estimated budget of €26.2 billion.
The 2021-2027 programme places a strong focus on social inclusion, the green and digital transitions, and promoting young people’s participation in democratic life. It supports priorities and activities set out in the European Education Area, Digital Education Action Plan and the European Skills Agenda. The programme also:
- supports the European Pillar of Social Rights,
- implements the EU Youth Strategy 2019-2027,
- develops the European dimension in sport.
Key Action 1: Learning mobility of individuals
- Key Action 1 aims to encourage the mobility of students, staff, youth workers, and young people. Organisations can arrange to send or receive students and staff to or from participating countries, as well as organise teaching, training, learning activities.
- Actividades de educación para la juventud.
Key Action 2: Innovation and good practices
- Partnerships for cooperation
- Knowledge Alliances
- Sector Skills Alliances
- Capacity-building projects in the field of higher education
- Capacity-building projects in the field of youth
Key Action 3: Support for policy reform
- European Youth Together
Acciones Jean Monnet:
- Jean Monnet actions in higher education
- Jean Monnet actions for schools, vocational education and trainning institutions