RIMA appoints independent external experts to assist with assignments that include the evaluation of proposals and other tasks related to programme and project implementation. Independent external experts are selected by PRIMA on the basis of their skills, experience and knowledge, which have to be appropriate to carry out the tasks assigned.
Main Topics: water accounting climatechange, agroforestry practices, land use and climateresilience, sustainable Med foodsystems, urban & peri-urban agriculture, informal foodmarkets.
Who can become an expert?
- Independent expert evaluators must fulfil the following requirements:
- Hold a university degree in a relevant field, preferably one of those addressed by the PRIMA Programme (preferably a PhD or equivalent)
- Have acquired at least five years of professional experience at international level in relevant areas or activities, including but not limited to:
- Research in relevant scientific fields
- Evaluation of international projects and/or programmes
- Use of the results of research and technological development projects
- Technology transfer and innovation
- Experts from any country in the world may be selected, but preference will be given to those who come from and/or have worked in the Mediterranean area
- Have a very good knowledge of the English language
More info in the following link link.