Last 15 February the second wave of the 2021-2022 calls for the Digital Europe Programme (DEP) were published.
The calls will be open until 17 May. The total available budget is EUR 87 million.
The topics for the calls are the following:
- Data for Cultural Heritage
- Advanced Digital Skills Short term training courses
- European Blockchain Services Infrastructure – Deployment of services
- Blockchain Standardisation
- European Digital Identity Framework
- Security (law enforcement)-AI based pilots.
For more information on the calls, including the closure dates, check the official website of the European Health and Digital Executive Agency (HaDEA).
The Digital Europe Programme (DEP) aims to build the EU’s strategic digital capacities and to facilitate the wide deployment of digital technologies. More information available in the official website.