The Network of Horizon Europe National Contact Points Bridge2HE is organizing this virtual networking event on the 27th October in order to find project partners for the forthcoming calls in Horizon Europe – Cluster 6: Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment.
The main objective of this international brokerage event is to gather all the relevant stakeholders intending to apply for funding. This event will help build new consortiums for the upcoming 2022 calls, which will be open until the 15th February.
The event focuses on the following areas:
- Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services
- Fair, healthy and environmentally-friendly food systems from primary production to consumption
- Circular economy and bioeconomy sectors
- Clean environment and zero pollution
- Land, ocean and water for climate action
- Resilient, inclusive, healthy and green rural, coastal and urban communities
- Innovative governance, environmental observations and digital solutions in support of the Green Deal
More information on this link.