It aims to inform potential applicants about the funding opportunities of the 2024 calls of the Horizon Europe Cluster 4 Work Programme 2023-2024 ‘Digital, Industry and Space’.
It will take place on 11 and 12 October 2023. Speakers from the European Commission will present the topics of the call, the evaluation and the award process. Potential applicants will have the opportunity to ask questions.
What does Cluster 4 aim to achieve?
- Climate-neutral, circular and digitalised production
- Increased autonomy in key strategic value chains for a resilient industry
- World-leading information and data technologies
- Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and Green Deal adaptation
- Open strategic autonomy in the development, deployment and use of global spatial infrastructure, services, applications and data
- Ethical and human-centred development of digital and industrial technologies.
Registration at the following link.