The first calls under the EU’s new Health programme, EU4Health, are now open. The flagship programme is designed to help European health systems respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and build up their resilience for the future.
The first calls concern:
- Substances of human origin (SoHo) related therapies
- Radiation techonlogy and the treatment of cancer
- Updating the European Cancer Information System to monitor and assess cancer screening programmes
- Inter-speciality cancer training
- The EU Network of Youth Cancer Survivors
The calls are open until 15 September 2021 at 17:00 (CEST). Learn more and apply here.