The call for European Cooperation Projects seeks to support transnational cultural projects with a non-profit European dimension in the cultural and creative sectors.
What are its objectives?
- To strengthen the transnational creation and circulation of European works and artists.
- To improve the capacity of these sectors to promote talent, innovate, thrive and generate jobs and growth.
What information is of interest?
- 2 types of projects: Smaller scale have a maximum grant of €200,000 and medium scale €1 million.
- Duration of up to 48 months.
- All public or private, profit or non-profit organisations can participate.
The deadline is 23 January 2024.
The terms and conditions of the call for proposals, and all the relevant information can be found at the following link.