The European Commission is launching a new Expert Group on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on gender equality in EU R&I. This group will deliver a study on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the containment measures put in place at institutional, national and EU level on gender equality in R&I, specifically in the following areas:
- researchers’ productivity;
- career development and precarious working conditions;
- work-life balance and dependent care;
- research networks, collaborations and mobility; grant management and evaluation procedures in Research Funding Organisations;
- gender-based violence in new working modalities and
- the integration of the gender dimension in COVID-19 research.
The call for applications for selecting members of the Expert Group is now open until 25 November 2021.
More information in the following link: Call for applications