This is a funding program that promotes the creation of networks for scientific excellence, through the transfer of knowledge and the exchange of best practices.
Proposals should be submitted in relation to the following topics:
The expected outcomes of the project are as follows:
- To close the still apparent research and innovation gap within the European Union.
- Improve strategic networking activities between research institutions and leading international partners.
- Enhance the reputation, research profile and attractiveness of the coordinating institution and the research profile of its staff.
- Strengthen the research management capabilities and administrative skills of the coordinating institution’s staff.
- To enhance creativity supported by the development of new approaches in collaborative research and innovation and increased mobility of qualified scientists.
The call will open on April 25, 2023 and close on September 28, 2023.